Our years in the industry led us to what you need. R eliable A ccurate F ast Solutions
At RAF Solutions, Inc., headquartered in Miami (Sunrise), Florida we understand that global distribution into the America’s (North, Central, and South America) and the Caribbean can be challenging for a Manufacturer looking for new penetration into this market. It is equally challenging for Distributors looking for new Manufacturers to represent to strengthen their product and service offering in their market.
With locations in both South Florida and Mexico, and having operated extensively throughout the highly versatile Americas, RAF Solutions has intimate knowledge of local practices, market structures, business and legal requirements, and culture and politics. North America boasts a mature, consumer focused, and well-regulated market, while markets across Central and South America experience ever changing business environments, rapid growth for those properly positioned, and service and logistical challenges
Compliance and Code of Conduct Commitment
RAF Solutions is committed to high standards of business ethics and actively abides by them. RAF Solutions Code of Conduct commits our employees / associates and our business partners to comply with ethical and legal standards as outlined in the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
After receiving hands-on training on our Code of Conduct, our Code requires an associate’s signed agreement to comply with its requirements. Commitment to the Code is one basis for joining on our team. Annual Code of Conduct refresher training is required of all within RAF.
Our Code of Conduct works hand in hand with our relationship with our Business Partners and requires commitment to comply with ethical and legal standards and the full requirements of the Code.
Our Operating Principles are based upon our years of experience in operating in multiple markets and understanding that simple, unwavering principles can help guide team members to success. Clearly outlined Operating principles are the bedrock of solid partnerships:
• Communication – Build open and honest customer relationships through personal communications guided by mutual respect at all times.
• Quality – Provide high quality service at all times is our hallmark and the reputation we want as our standard.
• Innovation – Status quo is not acceptable if a better solution can be offered that meets our customers needs. Thinking outside the box is a daily habit.
• Technical Expertise – Always seek to provide the best answer. If we do not know it, we say so, and then we find the answer.
• Teamwork – We are passionate about the success of our customer and our company. They go hand in hand. This can only be fully accomplished by operating with mutual respect and working with clear a direction that everyone supports.